Our lustrum edition is now finally available to the public. ProMods 2.30 will offer players many new cities and roads for ETS2 version 1.31. But from this version on, you must own the Going East! DLC, the Scandinavian DLC, the Vive La France! DLC as well as the Italia DLC in order for ProMods to work.
After nearly 5 years we have managed to also reach the south; Greece. And while expanding your map in all directions, we also fixed many bugs and tweaked some stuff from version 2.27. So here’s a quick overview about the changes in our current version:
- Bulgaria: Монтана (Montana), Плевен (Pleven), Видин (Vidin)
- Croatia: Senj, Šibenik, Split, Zadar
- Cyprus: Λάρνακα (Larnaca), Λεμεσός (Limmasol), Λευκωσία (Nicosia), Πάφος (Paphos)
- Denmark: Rebuilt: Padborg
- France: Rebuilt: Lyon
- Greece: Ηγουμενίτσα (Igoumenitsa, port), Ιωάννινα (Ioannina), Πτολεμαΐδα (Ptolemaida), Θεσσαλονίκη (Thessaloniki)
- Italy: A4 Torino-Milano, A8-A9, Como (border). Rebuilt: Milano
- Lithuania: Šiauliai, Ukmergė
- Macedonia: Битола (Bitola), Скопје (Skopje), Охрид (Ohrid)
- Netherlands: Moerdijk. Rebuilt: Rotterdam
- Norway: Grumantbyen, Hammerfest. Improved: Longyearbyen
- Poland: Ełk. Rebuilt: Suwałki
- Serbia: Београд (Beograd), Крагујевац (Kragujevac), Ниш (Niš)
- Spain: Jaca, Pamplona, Soria, Teruel, Valencia, Vinaròs, Zaragoza
- Sweden: Kalix, Skellefteå, Ystad
- Switzerland: Rebuilt: Bern
- UK (England): Rebuilt: Croydon, London & M25
- UK (Wales): Aberystwyth, Porthmadog
Our love for details also includes the guys who serve and protect you – the police. Of course we had to add proper police cars for Cyprus, Greece and Macedonia.
Since we increase the support of the Special Transport DLC, we added an option on our DEF generator page. If you want to transport that kind of load with ProMods, you need to activate that option.
So get your truck out of the workshop and have a blast with our new version!
We have decided to release version 2.30 for ETS 2 build 1.31 as that is the current and official version. ProMods 2.30 has been in development for quite a while now and we did not want to withhold release any longer. It may take up to a month for SCS to release build 1.32, which will render this version INCOMPATIBLE.
It is your personal decision whether you want to access the new 2.30 content now, or if you wish to spare your $1 and wait until the next ProMods update will be released, which will support 1.32. This is likely to be at least six weeks away, if not longer.
You can always roll back your game version in the Steam Library properties selecting “temporary_1_31 – 1.31.x for incompatible mods” – when 1.32 is out.