Tag Archives: Iceland
We are excited to share with you version 2.0 of our map! After more than two months of anticipation, the release is finally here for you to pick up.
ProMods 2.0 contains the following new content:
- Thousands of virtual kilometers of new roads to explore.
- 68 new cities, spread over 16 countries.
- 5 new major city rebuilds.
- 7 new countries: Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania, Spain and Ukraine.
- Enhancements in Scandinavia.
- A full scenery reconstruction of Iceland, and a scenery update of Finland and Faroe Islands.
- Full merge of Poland Rebuilding.
- Future compatibility advancements with RusMap.
- New country-specific road markings applied on large portions of the map.
- Uneven road surfaces, slippery icy roads, border stations, speed bumps and many more features to explore!
Full list of the content can be found in our compatibility list.
Download the new ProMods map from the link below and experience what the new generation of the ProMods map has in store for you!
Download Current Version
YOU MUST OWN BOTH MAP DLCS FOR PROMODS 2.00 TO WORK
This version of the ProMods is the biggest update released yet. It adds 30 completely new cities in 10 different countries. The whole northwestern Germany was rebuild from scratch with the ARP project.
Content NEW IN 1.90:
- Austria: New Brennerautobahn & Karawankentunnel
- Estonia: Tallinn, Pärnu, Tartu, Valga
- Faroe Islands: Klaksvík, Tórshavn
- France: Bayonne, Pau, Limoges
- Germany: completely rebuilt northwest, added cities: Oberhausen, Bad Oeynhausen
- Iceland: Reykjavík, Reyðarfjörður, Seyðisfjörður, Keflavík Airport, Akureyri, Höfn, Vík, Blönduós, Borgarnes
- Italy: Bologna
- Latvia: Valka
- Slovenia: Ljubljana, Maribor
- Switzerland: Basel
- United Kingdom: Wick, Inverness, Oban, Fort William, Hull