ProMods 2.03 and Trailer Pack 1.10 are available now!

After much anticipation, we have two new updates available for download!

ProMods 2.03

With ProMods version 2.03, we are finally compatible with the ETS2 1.24 patch. We have also fixed many bugs that had been found in the previous version of ProMods, so you may enjoy a more refined experience.

Akureyri, Iceland

Don’t forget: You should remove the previous ProMods hotfix and all other files regarding the previous version of ProMods.

You must own the Going East! DLC as well as the Scandinavia DLC in order for ProMods 2.03 to work, and note it is compatible with ETS2 version 1.24 only – so it will NOT work with ETS2 1.23 and lower.

We provide a file testing tool for those who are struggling with the multi-part 7-zip archives. You can find the tool on the download page. The archive contains some instructions if you need them. This tool will check the integrity of the packages and will alert you if your packages were corrupted during the download.

Download Current Version

Trailer & Company Pack 1.10

After a long wait, the official Trailer & Company Pack has been updated to version 1.10! With this update, you can expect compatibility with ETS2 patch 1.24 and ProMods 2.03. We have heard your bug reports from the previous release of the trailer pack, and we have made sure that those issues have been fixed this time.

Fuel station just before the German-Polish border near Zgorzelec

Please note, the trailer pack comes with 2 DEF files. Please DELETE the def file that you do NOT want to use.

You can choose to either:
A) Use the pack as a stand-alone pack (no trailers will be replaced, you will get all new trailers additionally)
or
B) Use the pack as a replacement pack (all default trailers will be replaced by ProMods)

Download Current Version

Stummer

I'm into truck simulators for several years now and made some simple mods for "18 Wheels of Steel - Haulin". Besides being a moderator in the forum, I maintain the blog and the social media channels.

18 Responses to ProMods 2.03 and Trailer Pack 1.10 are available now!

1. Jasper says:

Hello

There is small mistake in the post , it says it will not work 1.24 of the game.

You did as always great job , can’t thank you enough! 🙂

2. Alex says:

When i downloaded this mod, the site give to me a winrar file and the other files were SCS files. When i opened the Rar file the winrar said: the archive is corupted. What can i do?

3. Alex says:

Your work is superb. Thanks very much. I donated to download but can donate more,np. Please create a page with all nicknames of donators, would like to see my name. Once done mail me and I will donate at once !
    ciao !
    Alex

4. Guilherme Santos says:

Frist time using Pro mode insta loved!!!! Amazing job keep it up 😀 😀 😀

5. kiniu says:

hello guys thank you for update pro mods to ver 2.03 is working good with ets ver 1,24 but how use this map with connection rusmap 1.6.3?
    the old file rus map connection from ver 1.23 make ets crash to desktop
    how I can use pro mods with rusmap 1,6,3 on the same time
    do I have to wait till rusmap will be updated or there is any other way to work this out.
    Yes I tick the box on pro mods to use with connection rusmap so I have good def file.

6. viper3770 says:

Love the ma but….How about Luxembourg? Is there a project for new towns there?
    Would be great to have one or two more towns.

7. alfagrad says:

When i open the RAR file: archive is corupted.
    Please help me.
    I follow step by step.
    And all the archive is corupted.

8. Darkcreeper55 says:

“can not open promods- as and archive” tried with EVERY browser, same thing, FIX YOUR STUFF, please ONLY thing that worked was the trailer packs, everything else is just borked, tried downloading the files up to 8 times, all corrupted, ON EVERY browser

9. SzaJBaaa says:

Will it work with Satan19990’s Trailer Mod Pack?

10. Tim Seyssens says:

Hey, i want to install promods 2.10 + trailer pack on a new profile 🙂

Where can i find a tutorial of how to place the 2 packs in the mod manager?

i played promods 2.0 en that was pritty impressive… nice job